Monday, July 6, 2009

The Big Bang Theory

"As used by cosmologists, the term Big Bang generally refers to the idea that the universe has expanded from a primordial hot and dense initial condition at some finite time in the past, and continues to expand to this day." At least that's what Wikipedia tells us. (It also tells us that it's a TV show.)

Of course I just used "The Big Bang Theory" as a catchy title to this post so that I could share some pictures of the exploding beehives chickens booze-in-a-bag-with-a-straw fireworks that we saw all wrapped up in a pretty package earlier in the day.

Although I suppose the fireworks were hot and dense at one point and did expand...


Did you notice the stars in the picture above?



And I swear I didn't photoshop a firework into a blue sky:


Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments