Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy and Crazy October

I am so swamped with work and have had little down time lately. Seems October is following August's lead.  In August the end of the month rewarded us with the start of Kindergarten. At the end of October we will be rewarded with Halloween tricks and treats, but before that we'll have an even better treat when we celebrate my Grandpa Marvin's 99th birthday!

I am guessing that I won't be doing too much blogging in the next week or two while the craziness continues, so I'll just leave you with this picture. Much like this one, this picture makes me so happy.  For some reason I breathe a little easier when I look at it.





I have some great photos to share. I just need to get through about one bazillion deadlines and then I'll be able to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments