Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I heart Valentine's Day

We have a tradition of making a heart shaped pizza on Valentine's Day.  This year, considering we now have a very cute live-in raccoon as well as a bird-turned less-of-a-bird, we figured we'd better make two.



The less-of-a-bird decided that her heart would have a face on it, complete with black olive freckles. 

Mad cute. The pizza and the bird, that is. You can ignore the mommy in the photo, if you don't mind.



The raccoon's pizza had a ton of toppings on it. The Dad may have had something to do with that too I suppose.



In any case, both pizzas turned out pretty darn good! 

We had a fancy dinner in the dining room.  Take notice of Sydney's favorite Mr. Potato Head glasses that she is wearing. She would wear them everywhere if we let her!


Our fancy pizza dinner ended with some equally amazing cherry Jello, fresh strawberries and whipped cream. 



Don't get me wrong, the pizza was good.  But it's apparent that the dessert was good.



And of course the night wouldn't have been complete without some giggles, some craziness and lots of love.





I heart Valentine's Day. Nights like this make me remember how much I heart my family as well!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! look how long Sydney's hair is getting! And still so curly. Isn't it interesting that one of your girls has very straight, blonde hair and the other has curly red hair? I always love things like that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I love it too! I'm afraid to cut Syd's hair. I don't want the curls to go away. She may have hair down to her butt by the time she's in first grade if my motherly issues keep up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont let anyone pressure you into cutting it. People area always cutting toddler girls hair too soon and it ends up goofy. My mom always wants me to cut my girls hair and I just ignore her.

    ReplyDelete

Comments