Wednesday, September 29, 2010

An apple a day




Apples.

They're good for you. You're supposed to have one a day to keep the doctor away.  And we like that!








I don't actually like apples.

But apple picking? In an apple orchard? Sign me up!  It's now one of my favorite activities.

I give equal rights to our seasons and love them all for obviously different reasons, but Fall has got to be my favorite.  I think I bust out the camera the most in the fall.  Maybe. Or not. But it feels like I take a lot more pictures in the fall, and for me I can almost judge my happiness by the number of photos I have taken at any given time.

Is that weird?

Thanks. I didn't think so either.





Anyway, we went apple picking recently with a great neighbor who has two of the cutest kids with the best smiles. They make for great photo ops too!





Seriously. Don't you just want to eat her up?!?











Thankfully we could split a bushel with said neighbor so that I didn't have to eat so many apples. Imagine the torturous pain if we had to eat the whole bushel!









We have more fall activities planned. The ones I'm looking forward to most?  I'm chaperoning a field trip to a farm with Elisabeth's first grade class and we'll go pumpkin picking as a family as well.  And halloween. And truck or treat by the lake. Just to name a few. I can't wait! I'm sure I'll have more photos to torture you with soon enough, my pretties (insert evil laugh)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments