Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Patience.

The girls are taking swim lessons. 

I love love LOVE that they are taking swim lessons.  One because I think it is a very important skill that every person should know, and two, because I loved swimming. The swim team was the one sport I really, truly, loved. 

I loved the feeling of slicing through the water. Of being weightless yet so powerful.  Of having a super dreamy and cute coach to admire. Of having an awesome coach to look up to and respect.  

Okay and admire.

I love watching Sydney not fear the water and dunk herself under without thinking about it.


I love watching Elisabeth perfect her basic swim technique because she truly seems to enjoy it. I can almost see her in a few years racing through the water, although I try not to because that is her decision, not mine.  I also try not to envision that because no matter what I say she does the opposite. Darnit!  So I remain supportive and patiently wait. 

Very patiently. Wait.

I mean seriously, look at that form!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments