Sunday, November 7, 2010

What we do on Saturday mornings.

Here is a sampling from yesterday.

We chill in our jammies.


We watch cartoons and pick our noses.

Well, some of us pick our noses. Some even eat what they find.


We play peek-a-boo.



(And us parents continue the 3 year streak of ignoring the wood trim that needs to be painted white.  I believe I was pregnant with Sydney when we got our new doors and windows and we said we'd finish the trim before the baby came. But who's counting, right? Life's short. And I'd rather play peek-a-boo anyway.)

Ahem.

We mother our cat and say in our highest pitched two year old voices "heyah titty, do you wan some watah?"


We bathe in the sun while said two year old continues to mother us.


Some of us furrier folk try not to act annoyed.


We chill.  


I don't know about you, but I sure am thankful God gave us lazy Saturdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments