Saturday, May 14, 2011

34 weeks

Elisabeth, who just announced that she'd like to be a professional photographer when she grows up, took this picture for us yesterday.   Our crabapple tree is in full bloom so this was a perfect way to preserve the beauty of my favorite tree.  We're getting rain this weekend which means these blooms will last us about 24 hours. Unless we look at this photo!


We're also trying to preserve this pregnancy. I'm uncomfortable. I can't sleep, I'm swelling like a balloon, I'm sore, blah blah blah, but I'm savoring every moment of this knowing it's probably the last for us.  I'm sure I'm going to miss this.  But in less than 5 weeks we will have a beautiful little baby in this house, and we're excited!

I have some other great pregnancy photos that Elisabeth took. I might backtrack and add them in here so we can go back and remember what this baby boy looked like.  Looking forward to meeting you little boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments