Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Here kitty kitty

My brother in law sister in law's little kitty (I highly doubt that the man of the house was the one who wanted the kitty. Just a guess.) just had some babies.

This kitty mama is still a baby herself - but somehow it's much cuter and seemingly not as horribly wrong as when it happens to young girls. Why is that?

The daddy of these baby kittens was not well received by my brother in law (maybe he is more protective of this cat that I thought?). I will spare you the details on tomcat's fate. I think you know where I'm going with that anyway. Like naughty boy human like naughty boy cat.

So back to the cute stuff.

Sydney is 100% animal lover, and was SO excited to see these baby kittens.


She loved being able to pet the little babies. Do you see how tiny the kitten is that she is petting here?


She also likes dogs - but apparently not nearly as much as she likes cats. (chuckle. chuckle.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments