Thursday, August 27, 2009

First day of school! First day of school!

Elisabeth says she won't say this, because that's what Nemo fish say. Not her.

My baby starts Kindergarten today. I can hardly believe it! I promised myself I wouldn't cry today, and so far so good. I did get a little choked up this morning after she left the house with her daddy.

Until I looked at the picture we took, and realized I had just sent our sweet Kindergartner to school with old man socks on. WHAT WAS I THINKING!?!

Oh well, let's just say we'll be framing this picture, without the socks showing, okay?

Here's a little video, too. The only reason I have this video is because once again I failed to charge the battery on the good camera. Thank goodness for a backup. And a backup with video to boot! (Please pardon my voice. I've been sick all week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments