Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Here, kitty kitty


When I picked up the girls from daycare yesterday, Elisabeth was nowhere to be found. So instead Sydney and I brought a pretty tiger home with us. Yes, a tiger! And her name was Ellie!

Okay, it was Elisabeth.

She's had all kinds of summer camp adventures at daycare. Some of them field trips on the bus, some in-house activities. Yesterday a lady with pink and black and white dreadlocks and a great accent came to daycare to paint faces in Elisabeth's class. Way cool!

Sydney loved Elisabeth's face painting. She kept saying "Eye-ya! Ditt-dee! Eye-ya! Ditt-dee!" That means "Ellie, kitty, Ellie, kitty" in case you don't understand Sydney speak. And don't worry, I'll forgive you if you didn't get it.


Sydney thought it was hysterical that Elisabeth was roaring like a lion, and even did a little roaring of her own.

And then, as the evening went on, they both began to turn back into children. Cranky ones at that, and they did much roaring of their own kind. I would like to say that I didn't roar back, but then I'd be lion.

snort snort.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Erin...you'd be a lion. You crack me up!! Cte pics too! -Bre from AS

    ReplyDelete

Comments