Monday, September 28, 2009

A letter to my dear husband Mark.

To my awesome husband:



7 years ago today we were married in a beautiful church in Madison.

Happy Anniversary!



We have grown quite a bit in the past 7 years. We've had the good and the bad and the sickness and health. But every moment has been experienced together, and has made our marriage stronger.

Thank you for always holding my hand,



And for helping to keep the flame alive in our marriage,



(and for not telling anybody that my garter was down to my ankle during our ceremony and that I tried to hike it up right before we lit our unity candle - I'd sure hate for everybody to know something like that.)

Our families have grown up and grown even larger in the last 7 years.




We now have a beautiful family of our own, and our oldest is almost the same age now as our flower girls were then.





I loved you so much then.



And I love you even more now.





As we continue to walk our path in life,



I simply ask that you continue to love me as much as you loved me that day,





And continue to eat cake with me.



Just make sure it's sponge genoise cake layered with apricot preserves and hazelnut buttercream frosting, okay?

I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always.

xoxo,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. sniff sniff, you got me all teary eyed! I hope you had a fabulous anniversary and you look like you were 21 in those wedding pictures girl! Beautiful! -Bre from AS

    ReplyDelete

Comments