Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Rehearsal

Mark's niece (one of many) got married this past weekend!


We wouldn't miss any of our many nieces' and nephews' weddings for the world, and this one was no exception. Particularly since Elisabeth was in the wedding and all.

She was the flower girl!

I don't have any pictures of Elisabeth at the rehearsal, because I pretty much spent the entire rehearsal time in an emotional daze. I was all choked up watching our little baby girl walking down that long church aisle by herself (imagine what I'll be like when she's actually the bride walking down that aisle), standing up front with all of the bridesmaids, looking and acting so grown up. How do our children go from being so teeny tiny and helpless to being so grown up and independent, all while we blink our eyes? Not fair!

Anyway, we all had dinner afterward and then helped decorate. We didn't get too far with the decorating, unless you count this:


I will say that the decorating was obviously quite contagious.


I know, Sydney, I couldn't agree more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments