Monday, April 5, 2010

Pray it's nothing.

I had a contrast CT scan last week to take a look at the lump in my neck. 

First of all, let me just say that if I wasn't claustrophobic before, I certainly am now! A CT scan is not the scary MRI tube - it's just a donut that they pass you though while laying on a table to look at whatever they need to look at.  I didn't think it would be bad, until they stuck my head inside of it and turned it on.  I thought I might have my head stuck inside the engine on a jet plane. It was crazy! But also done in about 5 seconds.  The iodine passing through my body also left me a little off feeling but all in all not so bad.

I got the results today.  I have two enlarged lymph nodes and since I last saw my physician last week they are starting to hurt.  I am going in to see an ENT on Friday.  If you don't mind, can you just pray that this is nothing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments