Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Update

Just an update to tell you that I'm still alive (haha, I know).  The ENT walked Mark and I through the CT results, and one of the lymph nodes looked like a solid jelly bean and although it looked small to us was supposedly large. The other even larger one looked like a big ball of fluff. The ENT swears it's a lymph node. He's the smart one, so I guess we'll believe him!  I have a needle biopsy on Thursday afternoon and should know the results by Monday.

My dad is having his prostate removed on Monday.  Please pray that all goes well for my dad and for me.

Although she still has them, Elisabeth has been doing better with the accidents! I sure hope we are on the right track!

Elisabeth also lost her first tooth the day before Easter!  She was so so SO mad when her grandpa pulled it out, but fortunately all has been forgiven. 

The tooth fairy was nice enough to leave 5 singles under Elisabeth's pillow when we returned home late Sunday night from Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Word on the street is that each subsequent tooth gives less than the first lost tooth.  Thank goodness, or that tooth fairy would be broke!



In other unrelated news, it appears that $5 is missing from Sydney's piggy bank. No word on who may have taken it, but they did leave an IOU speckled with what appears to be fairy dust glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments