Friday, June 26, 2009

So long, soccer!

The spring season of soccer is officially over.

Actually, it's been over for a while. I'm just a total slacker. But at least I'm an honest slacker!

Does this mean I have to relinquish my "Soccer Mom" title? (Because the season is over, not because of the whole slacker thing. Sillies!)


Do you see Elisabeth in the picture above? No? That's because my budding photographer (Elisabeth) took the photo while on a break after getting clocked in the head by another ball. Not a bad photo, considering the lens on the camera weighed a ton!

She also took this one, which I LOVE:


M. is our pastor's daughter, and she and Elisabeth get along splendidly.


But back to soccer. I thought I'd share some soccer graduation pics with you. Do you know what soccer practice/graduation looks like on a very stormy day?

No? Let me show you.

It involves the inside of a really great church, some balloons, and a whole lot of fun.


And the balloons were actually a great tool to help the kids learn to bounce the "ball" on their knees and head (and on their feet, chairs, hands, basically anywhere they could throw the balloons).


Happy Soccer Graduation, Elisabeth! We're very proud of you. Now if only we could get you to pull the bangs out of your face.


Up next? Swimming - my favorite!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow, that's a great photo of M. that Elisabeth took, MckMama would be proud! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments