Monday, November 2, 2009

The latest Sydney speak


Now that she can speak fairly well (albeit in her own dialect), Sydney likes to tell us all about her friends and daycare teacher.

So on that note, Miss Sydney and I would like to introduce you to a few of her classmates:

Cacah (Rocco)

Addah (Abbi)

Deee (James)

Taytay BEEEE! (Sydney B)

Beh (Ben)

Ahnah (Miss Erin.  My personal favorite, of course)

---------------------------

The girls each picked out a piece of candy tonight after dinner. Sydney found a bunch of chocolate "eyeballs". Mark let her eat both of them and so she came to tell me this: Mama, Ahbah Ah Gahh! Clear as day to us, she had said "eyeballs all gone".

--------------------------

And as I type this, she's going around to each of us with my white eyeglass cloth and continually trying to wipe our noses while saying "mah no? mah no? mama mah no? ah dew wah? dada no?" Can you guess what all of that means?




I love toddler talk. Heck, I just love toddlers altogether. (Even when they've been battling the attack of the 2 year molars.  Uff da.)  I know for a fact that there is still plenty of cuteness ahead of us, but it's still so sad when they outgrow this stage!

5 comments:

  1. toddler-ness is definitely my favorite age too. Even though Pearl is a huge pain in the butt a lot of the time, when she talks with her cute little voice-- melts my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just too cute. That picture is gorgeous! Did you take it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kit, I think the same thing about Sydney's voice. And thanks Sarah! Yes, I did take the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Erin! I figured that was one of yours. You are getting some gorgeous shots! What lens are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  5. most of the time (out of sheer convenience) i use my plain old 18-55 mm kit lens, and sometimes i use my 50mm fixed lens, except that one doesn't autofocus on my camera which gets tough when chasing kids around! although come to think of it, i think this one was taken with the fixed lens.

    ReplyDelete

Comments